Club Scrub needs your help.
There are a variety ways you can help depending on your time and what you would like to do. Any amount of time is appreciated. 1, 2, or 3 hours or more. Do your kids need community hours?
- Trail Help / Trail Crew Leaders – help Dorsey and/or Coordinate with Dorsey on what needs to be done, and organize & supervise your own trail days / nights.
- ADOPT A TRAIL –you manage upkeep on a specific trail.
Contact Dorsey Tennant 561-723-4122
- Weekend Membership & Merchandise Sales – work membership tent at TH on weekends for a few hours then ride.
- Group Rides Volunteers to organize and lead Group Rides
- PR / Flyer Distribution(s) – Hang flyers at Bike Shops, Gyms, Publix, or Church.
- Social Media help promote events –Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram???
- Trail Photos - keep the great photos coming - so they can be used on new website, Facebook, and email marketing.
EVENT HELP - The Day of the Event
You can volunteer and still enjoy event.
- Setup/Breakdown the day before an event, the morning of and the breakdown
- Trail Monitors, Trail Set-up, Trail Guides
- Beverages keeping coolers full of ice and cold beverages thru out event.
- Registration / Timing System
- Membership / Merchandise Sales
- Food / Snacks
Contact Juliana Catalfumo 561-313-7250 email@example.com
If you volunteer 100 hours you will receive a Free JDSP Park Pass
If you volunteer 500 hours, you will receive a State of FL Annual Family Park Pass
For more info contact
Corey A. Kerkela
Park Services Specialist
Jonathan Dickinson State Park
All volunteers who regularly (once a month or more) volunteer with the Park are required to fill out an electronic application. Call Corey A. Kerkela at (561)744-9814 if you have any questions.
Doing this greatly benefits Club Scrub, the friends of Jonathan Dickinson and the park. It also allows me to get you and Club Scrub the recognition you deserve.